More From Bill Parcells
- "I’m not really in the excuse business."
- "So if the players trust the coach, it’s not a problem. If the players don’t trust the coach, it is a problem, and vice versa."
- "I just try to do the best job I possibly can – put the blinders on, go to work and be the best you can possibly be. Once you have done everything that you possibly can – you’ve put forth your greatest effort – then I can live with whatever’s next."
More In Trust
- "Positioning the brand and regaining trust are all smart things for us to do and those are the litmus tests for any decisions we make."― John McKinley
- "We have been given the trust and goodwill of New Zealanders. I do not take that trust for granted, and I never will."― John Key
- "Spending when the math’s not there and the numbers aren’t there and if they look in the social security trust fund, it’s filled with IOUs because the government’s been pilfering it for years on end. We have to do something. We have to start having this discussion."― Ben Quayle