More From Bill Gates
- "People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines… There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters."
- "The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life."
- "We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior."
More In Teacher
- "Research is starting to show that a child should be engaged at least 20 hours a week. I do not think it matters which program you choose as long as it keeps the child actively engaged with the therapist, teacher, or parent for at least 20 hours a week."― Temple Grandin
- "I guess by taking lessons early on, and really trying to play all the rudimentary stuff, and try to have it sound as good as my teacher. It took a lot of practice, which I enjoyed, and still do."― Matt Cameron
- "Teacher unions are an interest group that acts in defense of their own interests, which means the union bosses’ interests, not the members."― Peter Brimelow