More From Bill Frist
- "I very much feel that marriage is a sacrament and that sacrament should extend… to that legal entity of a union between what traditionally in our Western values has been defined as between a man and a woman."
- "Education brings about opportunity, and in turn inspiration."
- "Education is the cornerstone of our communities and our country."
More In Courage
- "Moral courage is higher and a rarer virtue than physical courage."― William Slim
- "One of the hardest questions I have been asked is ‘How will you manage the army if you are having menstrual cramps?’ I have also been asked if I will have the courage to face criminals. My answer is that courage is not a matter of gender."― Josefina Vazquez Mota
- "The scientific argument advanced for intelligent design at the Dover trial, those arguments collapsed, scientifically and intellectually."― Kenneth R. Miller