More From Bill Cosby
- "Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."
- "I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior."
- "Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."
More In Women
- "The man who loves other countries as much as his own stands on a level with the man who loves other women as much as he loves his own wife."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "I’ve declined every congressional benefit I could decline, federal health insurance, the retirement program, the 403(b) program, which I think is overly generous. I’ve got self-imposed term limits of six terms if I have the privilege to serve that long."― Scott Rigell
- "The Bible and the Church have been the greatest stumbling blocks in the way of women’s emancipation."― Elizabeth Cady Stanton