More From Bill Cosby
- "I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior."
- "I often try to tell kids to think about all the people who love you, don’t cry over the one person who doesn’t."
- "Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."
More In Success
- "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have."― Zig Ziglar
- "Success? You can’t get a big head about it. When people stare at me, they could be whispering to their friend, ‘That guy sucks! Have you seen him before? He’s horrible.’"― David Spade
- "Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats."― Og Mandino