More From Bertrand Russell
- "Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country."
- "Aristotle maintained that women have fewer teeth than men; although he was twice married, it never occurred to him to verify this statement by examining his wives’ mouths."
- "I believe in using words, not fists. I believe in my outrage knowing people are living in boxes on the street. I believe in honesty. I believe in a good time. I believe in good food. I believe in sex."
More In Dad
- "My dad played music so I was around it at a really young age."― Shawna Thompson
- "Acting is a nice childish profession – pretending you’re someone else and, at the same time, selling yourself."― Katharine Hepburn
- "I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things… I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind."― Leo Buscaglia