More From Benjamin Netanyahu
- "Most of the approaches to peace between Israel and the Palestinians, have been directed at trying to resolve the most complex problems, like refugees and Jerusalem, which is akin to building the pyramid from the top down."
- "You know, I think, I think the Palestinians are trying to get away without negotiating. They’re trying to get a state to continue the conflict with Israel rather than to end it. They’re trying to basically detour around peace negotiations by going to the U.N. and have the automatic majority in the U.N. General Assembly give them, give them a state."
- "You know, I’m just not going to get into American politics."
More In Morning
- "Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together."― Ray Bradbury
- "Upon awakening in the morning, I wondered if the proceedings of the night before had been a dream. It was hard to believe that I was the world’s heavyweight champion."― Gene Tunney
- "In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o’clock in the morning, day after day."― F. Scott Fitzgerald