More From Benjamin Disraeli
- "The secret of success is to be ready when your opportunity comes."
- "There is no gambling like politics."
- "Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future."
More In Sympathy
- "I was a drama major also so it’s cool to cuss for meaning, but for no apparent reason, no."― Kel Mitchell
- "Life has never been easy. Nor is it meant to be. It is a matter of being joyous in the face of sorrow."― Dirk Benedict
- "Captain Hale, alone, without sympathy or support, save that from above, on the near approach of death asked for a clergyman to attend him. It was refused. He then requested a Bible; that too was refused by his inhuman jailer."― William Hull