More From Benjamin Carson
- "I actually don’t think that I’m that much smarter than anybody else. It’s just that I frequently just seem to know what to do, and I think that’s wisdom."
- "If you go and talk to most people, they mean well but they don’t have much of a breadth on education, of knowledge of understanding what the real issues are and therefore they listen to pundits on television who tell them what they are supposed to think and they keep repeating that until pretty soon they say, ‘Oh, well that must be true.’"
- "Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams."
More In Wisdom
- "It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus."― Wallace Stegner
- "I want as many people as possible to hear my music. I’m happy to entertain people by being a star."― Kid Rock