More From Ben Stiller
- "I don’t think the public is dying to see me necessarily be funny all the time."
- "Paul is Starsky, and I met him before shooting. He was very kind and encouraged us to go with what we wanted to do. It was very sweet to see them back with the car after 25 years."
- "My parents used to throw great New Year’s Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment."
More In Humor
- "I still work hard to know my business. I’m continuously looking for ways to improve all my companies, and I’m always selling. Always."― Mark Cuban
- "Cathy was the first widely syndicated humor strip created by a woman. The strip was pretty revolutionary at the time not only because it starred a female, but also because it was so emotionally honest about all the conflicting feelings many women had in 1976."― Cathy Guisewite
- "As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom."― Mark Wahlberg