More From Ben Affleck
- "But when I felt like I had something to prove? Then I got up early every morning and worked all day long. I didn’t know if I had any more talent than anyone else directing, but I knew I could work hard at it, and so I did."
- "There’s something really great and romantic about being poor and sleeping on couches."
- "My mother gets all mad at me if I stay in a hotel. I’m 31-years-old, and I don’t want to sleep on a sleeping bag down in the basement. It’s humiliating."
More In Movies
- "There have been in this century only one great man and one great thing: Napoleon and liberty. For want of the great man, let us have the great thing."― Victor Hugo
- "I think there’s a vague sense out there that movies are becoming more and more unreal. I know I’ve felt it."― Christopher Nolan
- "The thing with me is, if I wake up one morning and I’m not happy working as an actress, I’ll stop. It’s not something I have to do. It’s not a vocation."― Samantha Morton