More From Baruch Spinoza
- "Only that thing is free which exists by the necessities of its own nature, and is determined in its actions by itself alone."
- "Nothing in the universe is contingent, but all things are conditioned to exist and operate in a particular manner by the necessity of the divine nature."
- "Ambition is the immoderate desire for power."
More In Happiness
- "To buy happiness is to sell soul."― Douglas Horton
- "My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunites."― Diana Ross
- "How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."― Paul Sweeney