More From Barry Sanders
- "I really love peace and quiet."
- "Happiness does not come from football awards. It’s terrible to correlate happiness with football. Happiness comes from a good job, being able to feed your wife and kids. I don’t dream football, I dream the American dream – two cars in a garage, be a happy father."
- "It’s hard to win in the NFL. You have to maintain a very delicate balance putting together the right team to be able to win and have any amount of success."
More In Experience
- "I directed an episode of ‘Party of Five’ toward the very end of that show. It was a great experience."― Matthew Fox
- "How much has it been your experience that Americans follow what happens in the world?"― Reed Hastings
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."― Deepak Chopra