More From Barbra Streisand
- "Why does a woman work ten years to change a man’s habits and then complain that he’s not the man she married?"
- "Men are allowed to have passion and commitment for their work… a woman is allowed that feeling for a man, but not her work."
- "My biggest nightmare is I’m driving home and get sick and go to hospital. I say: ‘Please help me.’ And the people say: ‘Hey, you look like…’ And I’m dying while they’re wondering whether I’m Barbra Streisand."
More In Strength
- "Our very strength as lesbians lies in the fact that we are outside of patriarchy; our existence challenges its life."― Charlotte Bunch
- "With such thoughts in your mind, now that you have resolved to love Him and please Him with all your strength, your only fear should be to fear God too much and to place too little confidence in Him."― Alphonsus Liguori
- "I do think the heart can balance out the mind, if your heart is in a good place it can give you the strength to do the right thing and behave the right way and overcome the mind."― Alexis Arguello