More From Barbara Ehrenreich
- "Marriage is socialism among two people."
- "It was a real surprise to me to come across the evidence that Christianity might once have been a danced religion. Certainly, some of the early church leaders thought this was great and spoke of what seems to have been circle dancing, perhaps around an altar."
- "At best the family teaches the finest things human beings can learn from one another generosity and love. But it is also, all too often, where we learn nasty things like hate, rage and shame."
More In Health
- "The health care industry can play a great role in this by being aware of the fact that these children form perhaps the most neglected group of people in the country, largely because it is hard to find them."― C. Everett Koop
- "America doesn’t have health insurance."― Joe Biden
- "Anyone who lives within his means suffers from a lack of imagination."― Lionel Stander