More From Barbara Ehrenreich
- "It was a real surprise to me to come across the evidence that Christianity might once have been a danced religion. Certainly, some of the early church leaders thought this was great and spoke of what seems to have been circle dancing, perhaps around an altar."
- "That’s free enterprise, friends: freedom to gamble, freedom to lose. And the great thing – the truly democratic thing about it – is that you don’t even have to be a player to lose."
- "Yes. I think the anti-Wal-Mart is Costco, which pays much better and has much better health benefits and which is profitable and offers low prices."
More In Attitude
- "I just really think every job I do, I get this gypsy attitude to money."― Jessica Brown Findlay
- "It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way."― Adam Savage
- "It’s not too good to have this attitude in F1. It could be a disadvantage."― Alain Prost