More From Barbara de Angelis
- "In order to experience everyday spirituality, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body."
- "The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife."
- "No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning."
More In Love
- "Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl’s clothes off."― Raymond Chandler
- "You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person."― Hillary Clinton
- "One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry."― Oscar Wilde