More From Barbara de Angelis
- "Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away."
- "When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it more profoundly because you now experience ownership of that relationship."
- "Difficult times always create opportunities for you to experience more love in your life."
More In Experience
- "All I know is that history repeats itself and people are going to want to experience the world. But I know then they are going to have a better appreciation for what is here in Maine."― John Baldacci
- "Our thoughts have an order, not of themselves, but because the mind generates the spatio-temporal relationships involved in every experience."― Robert Lanza
- "Before this learning experience, I had assumed that with regard to programs that sought to help people out of poverty, the political world was essentially divided into two camps: conservatives who opposed these for a variety of reasons, and liberals who supported them."― Barney Frank