More From Barbara Bush
- "Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family."
- "I decided I ought to pick a project that would not be controversial, that would not really cost the government a lot of money."
- "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."
More In Family
- "If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great."― Tom Hanks
- "I love when I go out and I have my hair and makeup done, but I also like it when I’m just with the family because that’s real."― Heidi Klum
- "I realized my family was funny, because nobody ever wanted to leave our house."― Anthony Anderson