More From Barbara Bush
- "The winner of the hoop race will be the first to realize her dream, not society’s dream, her own personal dream."
- "Well, look at what people are doing for returned veterans now. The wounded warriors. They’re working hard to make the wounded veterans feel that they are loved and welcomed home, unlike Vietnam. It was not a very kind, gentle world then. I think we are kinder and gentler."
- "I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life."
More In Women
- "I have never met anyone who did not support our troops. Sometimes, however, we hear accusations that someone or some group does not support the men and women serving in our Armed Forces. But this is pure demagoguery, and it is intellectually dishonest."― Ron Paul
- "The problem is, women have stopped setting the bar high."― Steve Harvey
- "Women have this obsession with shoes."― Alexandra Paul