More From Barack Obama
- "We can choose a future where we export more products and outsource fewer jobs. After a decade that was defined by what we bought and borrowed, we’re getting back to basics, and doing what America has always done best: We’re making things again."
- "We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don’t like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States."
- "And we can see the positive impacts right here at Solyndra. Less than a year ago, we were standing on what was an empty lot.But through the Recovery Act, this company received a loan to expand its operations. This new factory is the result of those loans."
More In Health
- "We want to repeal the ObamaCare tax. We want to save middle class families from European health care. And that’s what we’re going to do as a party and that’s what Mitt Romney will do on day one."― Reince Priebus
- "None of my actions have ever sort of been motored by the search for a husband or wondering if I was going to have a family someday or wanting to live in a really great house or thinking it would be really great to have a diamond."― Lena Dunham
- "I think we have to be very careful when we toss around terms like ‘cut health care costs.’ We would do very well to expect a cut in the rate of increase."― David Obey