More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "Indians today are governed by two different ideologies. Their political ideal set in the preamble of the Constitution affirms a life of liberty, equality and fraternity. Their social ideal embodied in their religion denies them."
- "Religion must mainly be a matter of principles only. It cannot be a matter of rules. The moment it degenerates into rules, it ceases to be a religion, as it kills responsibility which is an essence of the true religious act."
- "The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends."
More In Government
- "I hate the idea that you shouldn’t wear something just because you’re a certain age."― Miuccia Prada
- "In no way am I supporting or suggesting that a Conservative government is a good thing, far from it."― Jarvis Cocker
- "Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists."― John Kenneth Galbraith