More From B. R. Ambedkar
- "Indians today are governed by two different ideologies. Their political ideal set in the preamble of the Constitution affirms a life of liberty, equality and fraternity. Their social ideal embodied in their religion denies them."
- "A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society."
- "History shows that where ethics and economics come in conflict, victory is always with economics. Vested interests have never been known to have willingly divested themselves unless there was sufficient force to compel them."
More In Good
- "I’ve had extraordinary good luck with my health, other than a broken elbow."― Hillary Clinton
- "A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson."― John Henrik Clarke
- "An unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones."― W. Somerset Maugham