More From Ayumi Hamasaki
- "I understand it’s my role to realize people’s dreams. I’m O.K. with that so long as my songs are my own. No one can take my songs away from me."
- "I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that’s what I’d do. Or design clothes. I think I’d throw myself into whatever I’m doing now. It’s not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It’s about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to."
- "I don’t have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream."
More In Design
- "Although a soldier by profession, I have never felt any sort of fondness for war, and I have never advocated it, except as a means of peace."― Ulysses S. Grant
- "If at first you don’t succeed, blame your parents."― Marcelene Cox
- "When you design it, think how you would feel if you had to fly it! Safety first!"― Donald Wills Douglas