More From Ayn Rand
- "Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man’s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims."
- "Just as man can’t exist without his body, so no rights can exist without the right to translate one’s rights into reality, to think, to work and keep the results, which means: the right of property."
- "To say “I love you” one must first be able to say the “I.”"
More In Government
- "I have no control over people’s perceptions of me at all and that’s one of the things I decided very early on is that I can’t control the way other people think of me. All I can do, especially when it comes to my career is go out there and do cool unique kinds of things."― Macaulay Culkin
- "If I had been under ObamaCare, and a beaurocrat had been trying to tell me when I could get that CT scan, that would have delayed my treatment. I was able to get the treatment as fast as I could based upon my timetable, and not the government’s timetable. That’s what saved my life."― Herman Cain
- "All of us should have free choice when it comes to patriotic displays… a government wisely acting within its bounds will earn loyalty and respect from its citizens. A government dare not demand the same."― Jesse Ventura