More From Ayn Rand
- "Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice."
- "Love is the expression of one’s values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another."
- "The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is a mystery, like religion, and should never be rationalised."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Happiness is realizing that nothing is too important."― Antonio Gala
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."― Debra Messing