More From Aung San Suu Kyi
- "More people, especially young people, are realising that if they want change, they’ve got to go about it themselves – they can’t depend on a particular person, i.e. me, to do all the work. They are less easy to fool than they used to be, they now know what’s going on all over the world."
- "A family is very special. So when a family splits up, it’s not good, it’s never good."
- "I don’t want to see the military falling. I want to see the military rising to dignified heights of professionalism and true patriotism."
More In Change
- "A house is a machine for living in."― Le Corbusier
- "It’s like, ‘You’re not allowed to change. That’s not fair. We like you like this.’ But I don’t. So let me expand and express myself."― Joss Stone
- "Today, I will vote in support of the Marriage Protection Amendment. I shall do so because like President Bush, I strongly believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman."― Nick Lampson