More From Aung San Suu Kyi
- "The history of the world shows that peoples and societies do not have to pass through a fixed series of stages in the course of development."
- "My attitude to peace is rather based on the Burmese definition of peace – it really means removing all the negative factors that destroy peace in this world. So peace does not mean just putting an end to violence or to war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty."
- "A family is very special. So when a family splits up, it’s not good, it’s never good."
More In Attitude
- "My grandmother is this amazingly theatrical woman. She acted like a movie star, as far as looks and attitude, kind of like Susan Hayward."― Parker Posey
- "Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new."― Og Mandino
- "Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions."― Harold S. Geneen