More From Ashley Greene
- "Don’t throw petals on the floor if they have no meaning. I would rather have a fun, casual relationship than have someone pretending they’re completely in love with me."
- "Growing up my whole life, my mom was telling me how incredible and special I was and that I was going to change the world. I think it’s important for girls to know that they can change the world, that they do have an impact."
- "I would have loved to do ‘Alice in Wonderland.’ Being a ‘Bond’ girl would always be fun. We had a lot of action in ‘Eclipse’ and I’d definitely like to continue down the action road. I want to do a romantic period piece, but those are really hard to get made because they’re very expensive and there’s not a huge demographic."
More In Home
- "My first holiday to San Francisco in 1998-99 was supposed to be a two-week vacation but I ended up staying five weeks and nearly didn’t come home."― Johnny Vegas
- "The main object of religion is not to get a man into heaven, but to get heaven into him."― Thomas Hardy
- "I’m not as far along as Jack Nicklaus was at this age, but I’m trying."― Tiger Woods