More From Arthur Smith
- "Occasionally I find a travel book that is both illuminating and entertaining, where vivid writing and research replace self-indulgence and sloppy prose."
- "I’ve noticed that my resolutions involve me not doing stuff that I wasn’t going to do anyway so here’s something more positive. I’m going to retrain as a Latin teacher in a provincial public school."
- "Don Quixote’s ‘Delusions’ is an excellent read – far better than my own forthcoming travel book, ‘Walking Backwards Across Tuscany.’"
More In Change
- "I think if you’re an actor, then you can work on stage – but if you’ve never done it before, you’re going to have picked up a few things that you’re going to need to change when you’re working on stage."― Dominic Monaghan
- "I want to test my maximum and see how much I can do. And I want to change the world of swimming."― Michael Phelps
- "Change is good. And in fact unavoidable."― Dirk Benedict