More From Arthur Miller
- "The structure of a play is always the story of how the birds came home to roost."
- "The apple cannot be stuck back on the Tree of Knowledge; once we begin to see, we are doomed and challenged to seek the strength to see more, not less."
- "It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not?"
More In Experience
- "I’m not altogether certain that a fundamentalism of necessity has to argue that it is the only reading of the human experience in order to stay alive."― Chaim Potok
- "Lord of the Rings was my first experience making movies and at the time, I had no ideas how movies were done. I thought that’s the way they’re done, so in a way, I had nothing to compare it to."― Orlando Bloom
- "No characters in ‘Stay Close,’ including the leads, are black and white. I want them to be grey. I think that makes for a much more interesting reading experience, something that will stay with you a little bit longer."― Harlan Coben