More From Arthur Golden
- "You know, the men go to tea houses with the expectation that they will have a nice quiet evening and not read about it the next morning in the newspaper."
- "I studied Japanese language and culture in college and graduate school, and afterward went to work in Tokyo, where I met a young man whose father was a famous businessman and whose mother was a geisha."
More In Jealousy
- "Obviously, in dealing with a relationship, sexuality has to be involved, and jealousy and emotions like that. And I don’t know, I’ve always been intrigued by those emotions."― Adrian Lyne
- "I would rather drudge out my life on a cotton plantation, till the grave opened to give me rest, than to live with an unprincipled master and a jealous mistress."― Harriet Ann Jacobs
- "There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism."― George Eliot