More From Arthur Erickson
- "We settled this continent without art. So it was easy for us to treat it as an imported luxury, not a necessity."
- "The way of architecture is the quiet voice that underlies it and has guided it from the beginning."
- "We are stymied by regulations, limited choice and the threat of litigation. Neither consultants nor industry itself provide research which takes architecture forward."
More In Beauty
- "Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars – mere globs of gas atoms. I, too, can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more?"― Richard P. Feynman
- "Inner beauty should be the most important part of improving one’s self."― Priscilla Presley
- "Physical beauty is such a strange thing."― Jock Sturges