More From Arsenio Hall
- "I love being in a relationship, but marriage isn’t for me."
- "I know I did the right thing by taking time off to raise my son. But it also came at a price. I turned down many opportunities over the years because I didn’t want to leave him for long periods of time. And in Hollywood, as in any business, the calls stop coming when you don’t answer."
- "I am consumed with the fear of failing. Reaching deep down and finding confidence has made all my dreams come true."
More In Marriage
- "When the first fossils began to be found in eastern Africa, in the late 1950s, I thought, what a wonderful marriage this was, biology and anthropology. I was around 16 years old when I made this particular choice of academic pursuit."― Donald Johanson
- "When you translate poetry in particular, you’re obliged to look at how the writer with whom you’re working puts together words, sentences, phrases, the triple tension between the line of verse, the syntax and the sentence."― Marilyn Hacker
- "The clearest explanation for the failure of any marriage is that the two people are incompatible; that is, that one is male and the other female."― Anna Quindlen