More From Armstrong Williams
- "Receiving far less attention are the working class heroes, who go about their solitary work routines with quiet dignity, come home from another grueling day, yet still find time to interact with their children."
- "In Washington, DC, politics dominate even the most casual conversations."
- "Let’s remember the children who come from broken homes, surrounded by crime, drugs, temptation, their peers having babies out of wedlock, but who still manage to get a good education despite the many obstacles they face every day."
More In Society
- "As the society has gotten larger and more complex, individuals have lost their ability to influence any of the institutions that affect their lives."― Robert Teeter
- "In the fourth grade, my history teacher gave us a project: Why was the auto industry located in Detroit, Michigan? I didn’t know I was going to be an economist, but I knew I was going to do something that was involved in answering questions like that one because I thought that was a fascinating question."― Mark Zandi
- "In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits."― Arnold Schwarzenegger