More From Ariel Sharon
- "The strength that I have comes from irrigating the citrus plantation, ploughing in the vineyard, guarding the melon fields at night. I believe that’s what gave me the strength."
- "Peace should provide security. It should be durable. I’m ready to go far in making painful concessions. But there is one thing I will never make any concessions on and that’s the security of the Israeli citizens and the very existence of the state of Israel. The Palestinians are losing time."
- "I was born on a farm. My strength has nothing to do with political apparatus. I get my strength from nature, from flowers."
More In Peace
- "We must all make peace so that we can all live in peace."― Jean-Bertrand Aristide
- "Mankind must remember that peace is not God’s gift to his creatures; peace is our gift to each other."― Elie Wiesel
- "I grow daily to honour facts more and more, and theory less and less. A fact, it seems to me, is a great thing; a sentence printed, if not by God, then at least by the Devil."― Thomas Carlyle