More From Arabella Weir
- "There is so much that is positive, wonderful even, about state schools. At a state school your kids will learn to live alongside and appreciate other kids from many diverse and different cultures."
- "Society prizes a girl for being thin more than anything else she might bring to the table."
- "If one’s honest about it, spending time in a car with children is pretty ghastly."
More In Education
- "Do I dare set forth here the most important, the most useful rule of all education? It is not to save time, but to squander it."― Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- "The paradox of education is precisely this – that as one begins to become conscious one begins to examine the society in which he is being educated."― James A. Baldwin
- "Yeah, I’m a thrill seeker, but crikey, education’s the most important thing."― Steve Irwin