More From April Winchell
- "I am severely distracted these days. It’s hard to sit in front of the computer, uploading bad music for hours, when you have a wonderful boyfriend who treats you like a Goddess."
- "I remember lying down for a nap one day at about 4:00 and walking up at 11:00 the next morning."
- "Like every aspect of cancer I’ve weathered thus far, today’s experience was not at all demoralizing, expensive or humiliating. No, it was just plain fun."
More In Hope
- "An America that inspires hope in its ideals must complement an America that inspires awe in its strength."― Adam Schiff
- "The secret of a good marriage is forgiving your partner for marrying you in the first place."― Sacha Guitry
- "I’ve always said money may buy you a fine dog, but only love can make it wag its tail."― Kinky Friedman