More From April Winchell
- "Like every aspect of cancer I’ve weathered thus far, today’s experience was not at all demoralizing, expensive or humiliating. No, it was just plain fun."
- "I am severely distracted these days. It’s hard to sit in front of the computer, uploading bad music for hours, when you have a wonderful boyfriend who treats you like a Goddess."
- "I remember lying down for a nap one day at about 4:00 and walking up at 11:00 the next morning."
More In Hope
- "I hope you love birds too. It is economical. It saves going to heaven."― Emily Dickinson
- "Twenty years ago, you might have been pessimistic and said there’s no hope. But these days, some of our very biggest companies are acting remarkably cleanly. And in some cases, although not all cases, the CEOs are the driving forces behind that."― Jared Diamond
- "It’s always been my hope, as an actor, to reveal only what is relevant about myself to the work."― Eric Bana