More From Anton Chekhov
- "People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy."
- "We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds."
- "When you’re thirsty and it seems that you could drink the entire ocean that’s faith; when you start to drink and finish only a glass or two that’s science."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."― Ogden Nash
- "We are the children of a technological age. We have found streamlined ways of doing much of our routine work. Printing is no longer the only way of reproducing books. Reading them, however, has not changed."― Lawrence Clark Powell
- "Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort."― Helen Gurley Brown