More From Ansel Adams
- "Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space."
- "Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs."
- "No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit."
More In Experience
- "I’ve had to come to grips with a God that fits my own experience, which is, my God could not be offering protection and not have protected my boy."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "I sought my father in the world of the black musician, because it contained wisdom, experience, sadness and loneliness. I was not ever interested in the music of boys. From my youngest years, I was interested in the music of men."― Eric Clapton
- "Many spiritual teachers – in Buddhism, in Islam – have talked about first-hand experience of the world as an important part of the path to wisdom, to enlightenment."― Bell Hooks