More From Annie Lennox
- "If we value what we’ve inherited for free – from other women – surely it’s right morally and ethically for us to wake up and say, ‘I’m a feminist. ‘"
- "Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you’re very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people."
- "I am fascinated by history and particularly the Victorian era."
More In Women
- "Women: You can’t live with them, and you can’t get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something."― Emo Philips
- "Silence is an ornament for women."― Sophocles
- "One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears."― Zsa Zsa Gabor