More From Annie Lennox
- "If we value what we’ve inherited for free – from other women – surely it’s right morally and ethically for us to wake up and say, ‘I’m a feminist. ‘"
- "For me, pointing and clicking my phone is absolutely fine. People say that isn’t the art of photography but I don’t agree."
- "Music is an extraordinary vehicle for expressing emotion – very powerful emotions. That’s what draws millions of people towards it. And, um, I found myself always going for these darker places and – people identify with that."
More In Power
- "Knowledge is the most democratic source of power."― Alvin Toffler
- "What then do you call your soul? What idea have you of it? You cannot of yourselves, without revelation, admit the existence within you of anything but a power unknown to you of feeling and thinking."― Voltaire
- "The value systems of those with access to power and of those far removed from such access cannot be the same. The viewpoint of the privileged is unlike that of the underprivileged."― Aung San Suu Kyi