More From Annie Leibovitz
- "Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its essence is not easy – your work becomes a dance with light and the weather. It takes you to a place within yourself."
- "My lens of choice was always the 35 mm. It was more environmental. You can’t come in closer with the 35 mm."
- "My hope is that we continue to nurture the places that we love, but that we also look outside our immediate worlds."
More In Communication
- "You don’t have any communication between the Israelis and the Iranians. You have all sorts of local triggers for conflict. Having countries act on a hair trigger – where they can’t afford to be second to strike – the potential for a miscalculation or a nuclear war through inadvertence is simply too high."― Dennis Ross
- "There’s all these ways to instantly communicate – cars, computers, telephone and transportation – and even with all that, it’s so hard to find people and have an honest communication with them."― Jason Schwartzman
- "Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing."― Rollo May