More From Anne Rice
- "I want to love all the children of God – Christian, Jew, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist – everyone. I want to love gay Christians and straight Christians."
- "I enjoy the Web site a lot and I like being able to talk to my readers. I’ve always had a very close relationship with them."
- "First-person narrators is the way I know how to write a book with the greatest power and chance of artistic success."
More In Religion
- "Let us not seek to bring religion to others, but let us endeavor to live it ourselves."― Paul Tournier
- "Well, it all depends on how you, you know, perceive the religion angle. I always say to each their own and I’d much rather have a guy that’s going to be preaching religion as oppose a guy who’s going to be shooting himself in the leg."― Boomer Esiason
- "You might sooner get lightning out of incense smoke than true action or passion out of your modern English religion."― John Ruskin