More From Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "Don’t wish me happiness – I don’t expect to be happy it’s gotten beyond that, somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor – I will need them all."
- "The only real security is not in owning or possessing, not in demanding or expecting, not in hoping, even. Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what it was, nor forward to what it might be, but living in the present and accepting it as it is now."
- "The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere."
More In Wedding
- "A woman seldom asks advice before she has bought her wedding clothes."― Joseph Addison
- "I really did put up all my wedding pictures on my website. And I swear to you, my wedding pictures got downloaded just as much as my bikini pictures."― Cindy Margolis
- "I wear my wedding ring. We talk about when we’re going to get married again, which we hope is going to take place some time in this incredibly hectic calendar year."― Jim Lampley