More From Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day – like writing a poem or saying a prayer."
- "When the wedding march sounds the resolute approach, the clock no longer ticks, it tolls the hour. The figures in the aisle are no longer individuals, they symbolize the human race."
- "Only in growth, reform, and change, paradoxically enough, is true security to be found."
More In Courage
- "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."― Pericles
- "TV is so different from the movies. It takes a lot of stamina because you work such long hours. It is really challenging. You are learning the next day’s lines while you are shooting today’s scenes. I found courage I never realised I had. I hope to do more."― Sharon Stone
- "Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue… and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness."― Naomi Campbell