More From Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- "By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class."
- "When the wedding march sounds the resolute approach, the clock no longer ticks, it tolls the hour. The figures in the aisle are no longer individuals, they symbolize the human race."
- "Only in growth, reform, and change, paradoxically enough, is true security to be found."
More In Communication
- "Significant officials at publicly traded companies are casually and cavalierly engaged in insider trading. Because insider trading has as one of its elements communication, it doesn’t take rocket science to realize it’s nice to have the communication on tape."― Preet Bharara
- "In communications, familiarity breeds apathy."― William Bernbach
- "In 1984, I turned to theater in the hopes of finding a more direct form of communication between me and my people."― Cherrie Moraga