More From Anne Frank
- "Whoever is happy will make others happy too."
- "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."
- "How true Daddy’s words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands."
More In Good
- "Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Therefore, the good of man must be the end of the science of politics."― Aristotle
- "The word “good” has many meanings. For example, if a man were to shoot his grandmother at a range of five hundred yards, I should call him a good shot, but not necessarily a good man."― Gilbert K. Chesterton