More From Anna Quindlen
- "People always blame the girl; she should have said no. A monosyllable, but conventional wisdom has always been that boys can’t manage it."
- "After all those years as a woman hearing ‘not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,’ almost overnight I woke up one morning and thought, ‘I’m enough.’"
- "Women who marry early are often overly enamored of the kind of man who looks great in wedding pictures and passes the maid of honor his telephone number."
More In Trust
- "Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody."― Agatha Christie
- "You always have certain strengths and certain weaknesses, and you want to compensate for your weaknesses… I have a real duty to earn the trust of the faculty. I don’t just deserve it. I have to earn it."― Erskine Bowles
- "I also don’t trust Caribou anymore. They’re out there, on the tundra, waiting… Something’s going down. I’m right about this."― Joss Whedon