More From Anna Kendrick
- "To not be self-conscious of your appearance is huge, and something that I desperately hope to carry into film at some point in my useless life – to not be thinking, ‘My ear looks weird from this angle, why is the camera over there?’"
- "I’m the person who wouldn’t send back my food even if I got steak when I’d ordered fish."
- "I graduated from high school early so I could move to New York to do ‘A Little Night Music’ out of the New York City Opera."
More In Science
- "If the states and territories do not sign up to fundamental reform, then my message is equally simple: we will take this reform plan to the people at the next election – along with a referendum by or at that same election to give the Australian Government all the power it needs to reform the health system."― Kevin Rudd
- "My life has been a continuous fulfillment of dreams. It appears that everything I saw and did has a new, and perhaps, more significant meaning, every time I see it. The earth is good. It is a privilege to live thereon."― Liberty Hyde Bailey
- "Everything is becoming science fiction. From the margins of an almost invisible literature has sprung the intact reality of the 20th century."― J. G. Ballard